Express yourself with these wonderful Decorative Letter Delights. A great craft to use new buttons as well as make use of old buttons in any colour scheme.
You will need:
- Your chosen wooden letter shell
- Glue (Modge Podge Glue or Clear Gel Tacky Glue)
- A selection of buttons (Assorted Buttons Bright Pack or Assorted Buttons Vintage Pack)
- Ribbon trim
1. Paint your wooden letter with your chosen colour.
2. Glue down each button to the inside of the letter shell.
3. Finished letter- Glue the ribbon trim around the edge. Once this is dry your letter is ready to go on display.
Made by Kate Towers
To view a great range of craft supplies click here